Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something to ponder

Go down 
+2
daryll
TGP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

something to ponder Empty
PostSubject: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 16:43

It had been raining for days and days, and a terrible flood had come over the land. The waters rose so high that one man was forced to climb onto the roof of his house.

As the waters rose higher and higher, a man in a rowboat appeared, and told him to get in. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the man in the rowboat went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters rose higher and higher, and suddenly a speedboat appeared. "Climb in!" shouted a man in the boat. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the man in the speedboat went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters continued to rise. A helicopter appeared and over the loudspeaker, the pilot announced he would lower a rope to the man on the roof. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the helicopter went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters rose higher and higher, and eventually they rose so high that the man on the roof was washed away, and alas, the poor man drowned.

Upon arriving in heaven, the man marched straight over to God. "Heavenly Father," he said, "I had faith in you, I prayed to you to save me, and yet you did nothing. Why?" God gave him a puzzled look, and replied "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect?" smile
Back to top Go down
daryll
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
daryll

Date Joined : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 17:14

nyahhh oo nga naman!ano pa inaantay niyang tulong?.... pray niya siguro na sana tumila na ang ulan rolling 4 laugh

About prayers naman hindi lahat ng pinagdasal natin sa KANYA ay matutupad...
lalo na't hindi pala ito nararapat sa atin,pero ang hindi natin alam nagbibigay pala SIYA sa atin ng ibang options na mas makakabuti kaysa sa hinihingi natin sa KANYA! smile
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/shinababe
tiagong_akyat
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
tiagong_akyat

Date Joined : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 17:28

un sagot sa prayer mo dumarating ng hnde mo alam kung kelan.
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 19:05

Lols nasa tao ang gawa nasa diyos ang awa,ng antay sguro milagro ...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 02:13

Madaming ganyan na tao......sabi nga e nasa dyos ang Awa, Nasa Tao ang gawa.........kaya kung dikapa kikilos, baka maging huli na ang lahat..........kakapanghina. TGP with R
Back to top Go down
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
RINGO STARR

Date Joined : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 09:40

Sometimes choice rin iyan he choose to pray , pray to die lolz... baka naniwala siya prayers can move mountain hahahahaha... minsan nga nakakita ako sa vacant lot may naka post doon... building soon to rise.... after a year meron nga ... mag antay ka lang iba ang gagawa para sa iyo.... ooopppsss out of topic na ako ang gulo ko...
Back to top Go down
raven
Konek Thread Setter
  Konek Thread Setter
raven

Date Joined : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 00:37

prayers are just guides yet with out our own actions we cannot fulfill what we aim to have ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something to ponder
Page 1 of 1