Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

story worth to ponder

Go down 
+2
marga25ph
TGP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

story worth to ponder Empty
PostSubject: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 21:01

Here's a beautiful piece. Just one of the good old stories... it's kinda exag but I think it makes sense...

A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package. "What food might this contain?" The mouse wondered -he was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning: "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The pig sympathized, but said, "I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow and said "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The cow said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."

So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house -- like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was
caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught.

The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital,and she returned home with a fever. Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient.

But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig.

The farmer's wife did not get well; she died. So many people came for her funeral, the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.

The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness.

So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you, remember -- when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk.

We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another.
Back to top Go down
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
marga25ph

Date Joined : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 22:10

TGP wrote:
We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another.

Timing etong message na to ngaun sa konek . WE MUST KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER AND MAKE AN EXTRA EFFORT TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER.

Di mag away at mag siraan we belong in one so called"family here in konek" I hope and pray that what ever it is thats happening here soon will end. back2topic
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 07:42

marga25ph wrote:
Di mag away at mag siraan we belong in one so called"family here in konek" I hope and pray that what ever it is thats happening here soon will end.

parang hindi ko to alam ah! naintriga tuloy ako! confused

back2topic magandang lesson ung nasa itaas! sana maiapply natin sa pakikipagkapwa! thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
pr3tty_me
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
pr3tty_me

Date Joined : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27 2009, 11:19

nice message.. thanx for sharing!
Back to top Go down
frenejp30
Konek Adviser
 Konek Adviser
frenejp30

Date Joined : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29 2009, 11:14

kaya nga dapat magtulungan kahit na nga di ka talaga apektado.
Back to top Go down
Embang
Konek Tambay
Konek Tambay
Embang

Date Joined : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 14:31

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story worth to ponder   story worth to ponder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

story worth to ponder
Page 1 of 1