Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Empty
PostSubject: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 05:39

Horror gripped the heart of the World War 1 soldier as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle. Caught in a trench with continuous gunfire whizzing over his head, the soldier asked his lieutenant if he might go out into the "no man's land" between the trenches to bring his fallen comrade back.
"You can go," said the lieutenant, "but i don't think it will be worth it. Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your life away." The lieutenant's advice didn't matter, and the soldier went anyway. Miraculously he managed to reach his friend, hoist him onto his shoulder and bring him back to their company's trench. As the two of them tumbled in together to the bottom of the trench, the officer checked the wounded soldier, and then looked kindly at his friend.

"I told you it wouldn't be worth it," he said. "Your friend is dead and you are mortally wounded." "It was worth it, though, sir," said the soldier. "What do you mean; worth it?" responded the Lieutenant. "Your friend is dead" "YES, Sir" the private answered. "But it was worth it because when i got to him, he was still alive and i had the satisfaction of hearing him say, "JIM........, I KNEW YOU'D COME."

(Take sometime to think about the story then stroll down)

Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not, really depends on how u look at it. Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so that you may not regret not doing it later in your life.."May each and every one of you be blessed with the company of TRUE FRIENDS." "A true friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out." War doesn't determine who's right. War only determines who's left.
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 18:40

I think it was a very interesting story, in which it teaches how to know what's true friendships really means, it's not important where you are & what's the situations is all about. The most important issue is the willingness of your friend to help you out, especially when you needed it the most. I loved the idea of these story it's so learningfull for me... chili
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 09:59

same w/itou..jan mo mati-test ung true frendship na meron ka for one person ung tipong not only thru thick and thin lng..esp in times of trouble..di nman natin hinihingi na he/she needs to take u in his/her back fo a lifetime bsta ung maparamdam mo lng na anjan ka ung presence mo to comfort..di rin natin hinihingi na maging hero tyo for their lives..and the most impt.thing ung di tayo naghihintay ng kapalit or plagi natin hinihingi o sumisingil tyo ng utang n loob :B-(:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2008, 09:06

Touching story.... I believe a friend i mean a true friend is worth dying for. though its a case to case basis the principle behind on that story never leave your friend behind, always do whats the best for your friend, and lots of reasons and reasons pa. why its really worth to have a true friend.....

I have a lots of friends but i do less than a true friend... u can only find true friend when trials, troubles, problems even happines come to yourlife.
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2008, 09:14

kka sad naman eto so sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
katya
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
katya

Date Joined : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29 2008, 14:31

nice nmn nto,pero kc ako sa lahat naging friends ko isa lng tlga masasabi ko na true friend koh..sa lahat ng prblems ko andun xa lge skin..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND   A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Story to Share: TRUE FRIEND
Page 1 of 1