Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible Verse of the Day

Go down 
+7
baby_maker82
marga25ph
jgwapito
Ailou
MUDZ
RINGO STARR
elyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

Date Joined : 2009-02-17

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 10:29

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Since an overseer is entrusted with God's work, he must be blameless -- not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. Rather he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.
Titus 1:7-9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 21, 2010

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:1

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced.
1 Chronicles 16:11-12

Sunday, May 23, 2010

We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
1 John 4:13

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Emotions/133316206720969
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 10:29

Monday, May 24, 2010

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs."
Jonah 2:8

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 13:33

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14
...........................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
Hebrews 3:4
...........................................................................................................

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:20-21

Friday, May 28, 2010

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
James 5:16

Saturday, May 29, 2010

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

Sunday, May 30, 2010

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

Monday, May 31, 2010

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35,38-39

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 13:34

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
1 Corinthians 10:12

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 13:34

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."
1 Corinthians 3:18-20
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 15:09

Thursday, June 3, 2010

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:8

................................................................................................

Friday, June 4, 2010

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
James 1:21
................................................................................................

Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."
Luke 12:4-5

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."
John 1:32-34

Monday, June 7, 2010

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 15:10

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
Psalm 71:8

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 12:37

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor.
Proverbs 18:12

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control.
Proverbs 25:28

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. ... Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.
Psalm 27:7,9-10

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 12:37

Monday, June 14, 2010

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
Titus 3:4-7
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 13:34

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:8

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 12:42

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

.................................................................................

Thursday, June 17, 2010

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not -- to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him.
1 Corinthians 1:27-29
.................................................................................

Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Sunday, June 20, 2010

He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble.
Proverbs 3:34

Last edited by elyn_tada on Wed Jun 30 2010, 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 12:46

Monday, June 21, 2010

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
Matthew 6:2

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the LORD promised on oath to your forefathers. Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
Deuteronomy 8:1-3

Friday, June 25, 2010

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

Saturday, June 26, 2010

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18

Sunday, June 27, 2010

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
1 Peter 3:15

Monday, June 28, 2010

It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.
Proverbs 20:3

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:11

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 12:48

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16 2011, 16:51

Today's Verse
"`If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
— Mark 9:23 (NIV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Jesus is the ultimate one "who believes." All things ARE possible for him. Guess what? He longs to do great things through us, too! In fact, he promised he would do even greater things through us than he did himself because he is now at the Father's side helping us! (See John 14:12-14.) So isn't it time that we quit talking about what we can't do, and start believing in the one who can do great things? Paul put it this way: God can do "more than we can ask or imagine by his power at work in us." (Ephesians 3:20-21)
My Prayer...

Great Almighty God, Ruler of the nations, Creator of the universe, and Lord of all things, please forgive me. Forgive me for my wimpy and limited prayers. Forgive me for getting involved in petty quarrels over mundane and irrelevant things. Forgive me for my spiritual lack of vision. Please stir me by your Spirit. Please open my eyes so that I can see what you long to do through me. Please empower me to be a powerful witness to our world trapped in darkness. Please give me incredible dreams for your Kingdom, then astound me by doing far more than I ever imagined. In the name of Jesus, and to your glory, I pray. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Mark9_23

Source:
The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.
You can email questions or comments to phil@heartlight.org.

http://www.verseoftheday.com/
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17 2011, 18:29

I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.
— Mark 9:41 (NIV)

This simple and clear passage cuts two ways: First, we are blessed when we bless God's children, even if the blessing is simple. Second, we can rejoice when others do the simplest things to bless us in Jesus' name, because we receive the kindness and grace of others and because God blesses that kindness with his overwhelming grace. Bottom line -- let's live to be a blessing! When we do, God is blessed. We are blessed. We bless others. In addition, when others are gracious to us, God has also promised to bless them. God pours his blessings out on all of us. In God's miraculous economy, the more we bless each other, the more blessings there are for everyone!
My Prayer...

Gracious and loving Father, please use me this week to be a blessing to everyone around me. But this week, dear Father, please lead me into the life of someone who desperately needs your grace. Please give me discernment to see them when you bring them across my path. Give me courage to reach out and bless them. Keep them on my heart and help me as I seek to be a long-term blessing to them. In Jesus' name I ask for your help and grace to use this opportunity for your glory. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Mark9_41

Soruce:
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 18:02

Today's Verse
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.
— 1 Timothy 1:12 (NIV)

We minister by grace. We are saved and made holy by God's grace given us in Jesus. We are declared holy and blameless before God because of the grace of Jesus. We are given a gift to use in ministry for the Church because of the grace of Jesus. We are given strength from the Holy Spirit to persevere during difficult times because of the grace of God in Jesus. So what ministry we find ourselves capable of performing, what opportunities we have to serve and make a difference in people's lives, and what power we have in fulfilling our ministry are all given to us. It is not something to boast about. The Lord's power is made perfect in weakness as we offer ourselves to him to be used for his glory.

My Prayer..

Glorify your name, O God my Eternal Father. Thank you for Jesus who has redeemed me, gifted me, strengthened me, led me, and empowered me to serve. May you be glorified in all that I say and do. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 1timothy1_12
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 01:56

Today's Verse

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other."
— Zechariah 7:9-10 (NIV)

Do you want a clear, simple, straightforward word from the Lord today? That's what Zechariah gives us. He reminds us that God wants us to be fair, compassionate, caring, without prejudice, and tenderhearted to those in need, and to give each other the benefit of the doubt. In other words, he wants us to treat each other like Christ treated people. Why? Because we can't be right with God and be wrong with people!
My Prayer...

Loving Father, please forgive me for the times I've gotten bogged down with hard-to-understand verses in Scripture and ignored your clear teaching on how to live. Please give me the opportunity this week to live like you have commanded me. In the future, when my heart grows cold or my response to others is not what it should be, please use your Spirit to bring to my remembrance this passage so that I might live it to your glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

.Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Zechariah7_9-10
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 11:23

Today's Verse

This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.
— 1 John 2:5-6 (NIV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse

Do you want to know who walks with Jesus each day? Look for folks whose lives look like his! Do you want to walk with Jesus? Look at his life in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). See how he treated people; then do the same! Notice how he defeated Satan and overcame temptation. Trust that you can do the same! As you do these things, you will find that Jesus is not only walking with you, he is also working through you!

My Prayer...

Stir my spirit, O God, and empower me with your Spirit to live a life of integrity and purity like Jesus. Please give me a heart for people, dear Father, like your Son Jesus has. Help me to not only see their needs and hear their cries, but to also respond with love and compassion. In the name of my Savior Jesus, I pray. Amen.

.Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 1john2_5-6
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 02:23

Today's Verse
Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.
— Proverbs 20:1 (NIV)

Rather than spending millions on ad campaigns filled with bright lights, leggy blondes, fast cars, and handsome young studs like the alcohol industry does, God plainly states the truth: We are unwise to be in bondage to anything that makes us look foolish, that destructively incites our passions, and that opens us up to temptation. If your experience with alcohol has led to any of these, please seek the help of a strong Christian friend who can help you find freedom. If you are not in bondage to these, please keep those who have been hurt by alcohol and drug abuse in your prayers and fellowship.
My Prayer...

Father, my heart hurts today for every person, and every family, under the grip of Satan because of alcohol and drug abuse. Please bless those who are terrorized by a loved one in addiction's grip. Please give them the strength to seek help and not remain alone and silent. Please awaken their loved one to the truth of his/her destructive lifestyle. Please prepare the people who can help them begin the road to recovery, health, and freedom that you so long to give them. Please use us, your Church, as a place of healing and hope for those whose lives are caught in this tragic trap. In Jesus' name I pray for your mighty help and power. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Proverbs20_1

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 02:47

Today's Verse
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
— Colossians 2:15 (NIV)

Crucifixion was so hideous, so inhumane and vile, that the word "crucify" was not considered appropriate in polite speech in Greek culture. Crucifixion was reserved for the scum of society who were considered a threat to the government. Jesus endured this hideous death. But what Satan had intended for the humiliation of God, Jesus turned into the humiliation of Satan and his evil angels. He made a public spectacle of them. He turned their torture stick of shame into an altar of glory. He transformed the gory fury of hell into a sacrifice of forgiveness. He redirected evil's power to kill and made it a place to heal. While we deplore the unspeakable sacrifice and shame that Jesus bore on the cross for us, we also rejoice that the evil one and his hoards of hate are broken. Their apparent victory is turned into their defeat. What was supposed to be God's greatest shame becomes his greatest grace, which ransoms us from Satan's grasp.
My Prayer...

No words, holy and righteous Father, can ever express my appreciation for your plan, your sacrifice, and your salvation. No song of praise, no heartfelt poem, no letter of love can ever express the thanks I have, dear Jesus, for your loving and powerful sacrifice. Thank you for saving me from sin, death, and a life without meaning. To you, dear Father, and to you, Lord Jesus, I offer my life as my gift of thanks and praise. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Colossians2_15
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 15:33

Today's Verse
"Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty.
— Malachi 3:7 (NIV)

In times of horror and disaster, people routinely ask, "Where is God in all of this?" Yet we so often leave God at the periphery of our lives and look for him only when we are desperate and have no other options. When things are going well, we seldom say, "Where is God in all of this? Why, he's right here blessing us! Let's praise him for his goodness!" God pleads with us to turn to him and seek after him, in good times and in bad. Not only will we find him; he will return to us and walk with us.

My Prayer...

O God, please forgive us for seeking our own way. We confess that we have wandered from your ways. Even while the Bible is so readily available to us, we often squander the opportunity to hear you speak from the Word. Even when we have so many opportunities to praise you and pray to you, you sometimes only hear from us when we have gotten ourselves into insurmountable problems. Father, I confess that I have let my relationship with you slip and that I have not pursued your presence in my life as much as I could. Please be with me and all your Church as we seek you and your presence daily in our lives! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Malachi3_7
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 11:41

Today's Verse

Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?"
— Isaiah 29:15 (NIV)

Aren't we so very silly sometimes! We try to hide what we've done and what we're planning from the Lord. Of course we're only fooling ourselves. At first glance, God's knowing our plans and seeing our actions is threatening. But after a little time to think it through, isn't it nice that God does see everything, including our motives and thoughts? This insures justice will be done and our mess-ups will be evaluated in terms of our intentions, not just our failures! On top of that, it also means that those who plot to do us harm will have to answer to God, and we don't have to worry about "settling the score" or "getting even."

My Prayer...

Forgive me, Father, when I've tried to hide my plans and thoughts from you. Create in me a new and clean heart so that I am unafraid of your knowing anything going on in my heart. By the power of your Spirit, stir my spirit to desire your character and long for your presence in my life. I want to live dedicated to your glory and serving your Kingdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Isaiah29_15
Back to top Go down
DJ_RyAN
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
DJ_RyAN

Date Joined : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 23:07

Amen po...
Back to top Go down
raven
Konek Thread Setter
  Konek Thread Setter
raven

Date Joined : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 00:04

nice po thanks for sharing praise the lord..
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 12:56

Today's Verse

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
— 1 John 3:8 (NIV)

Two simple truths: 1) The person who continues to live a life caught up in sin is of the devil. 2) The Son of God came to destroy all that the devil stands for. So, I guess the issue isn't as complex as we sometimes make it, which leads me to a final thought: Who are we going to side with in this heavenly war?
My Prayer...

Almighty and victorious King of the Ages, you are the only rightful ruler of my heart. I pledge my allegiance to you. Please help me as I seek to lay aside my struggles with sin and empower me to live for you in unwavering loyalty. In the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 1john3_8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible Verse of the Day
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next