Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medical Briefs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

Date Joined : 2009-02-17

Medical Briefs Empty
PostSubject: Medical Briefs   Medical Briefs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2009, 13:36

MEDICAL BRIEFS

A guy goes to the doctor with a mysterious pain and tells the doctor, "Doc, Doc, my penis has been burning lately."
And the doctor says reassuringly, "Don't worry son, that just means someone is talking about it."

Did you hear about the doctor who had his licence taken away because he was having affairs with his patients?
Yes, it's a shame because he was one of the top veterinarians in the country.

A woman goes to the dentist. As he leans over to begin working on her, she grabs his balls. The dentist says, "Madam, I believe you're got a hold of my privates."
The woman replies, "Yes. We're going to be careful not to hurt each other, aren't we?"

"Oh doctor," moaned the woman to the psychiatrist. "Everyone calls me a nymphomaniac"
"I understand," said the doctor, "but I'll be able to take better notes if you let go of my penis."

Patient: "Doc, Doc, you're got to help me. Every night I get the uncontrollable urge to go downstairs and stick my dick into the biscuit tin. Do you know what's wrong with me?"
Doctor: "Yes…You're fucking crackers."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Emotions/133316206720969
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
jgwapito

Date Joined : 2008-04-27

Medical Briefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Briefs   Medical Briefs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2009, 11:04

rolling 4 laugh rolling 4 laugh oks yan Sis.. very funny lots of laugh ok smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org

Medical Briefs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares! :: RECREATION :: Jokes-
Jump to: