Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Salty Coffee!

Go down 
+5
daryll
cheatsboy13
Ailou
TGP
Jhoanna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2009, 07:08

Salty Coffee: An amazing Love Story

He met her at a party. She was so beautiful, many guys were chasing after her, while he was so plain and simple, nobody paid attention to him.

At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but to be polite, she consented. They went to a nice
coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home.... suddenly he asked the waiter.

"would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee."

Everybody stared at him, How strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.

She asked him curiously; why you have salt in your coffee? He replied: "when I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I like playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who still live there".. While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.

That's his true feelings, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can share his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has ties to his home.

Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story.

They continued to date. She found that he was actually a man who meets all her demands; he had
tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed knowing him! Thanks to his salty coffee!

The story ended just like every beautiful love
story , the princess married the prince, then they lived happily ever after... And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some
salt in it, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said: "My dearest, please forgive me, I have been lying my whole life. This was the only lie I told you---the salty coffee.

Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change it, so I just went ahead.I never thought that could be the start of our conversation! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you about anything. Now I'm dying, I'm afraid of nothing so I can tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste.. But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life!

Since I met you, I don't ever feel sorry for everything I did for you. " Having you with me is the biggest thrill of my whole life. If I can live a second time around, I would still want to know you and have you for the rest of my life,even though I have to drink the salty coffee again".
Her tears made the letter totally wet. One day, someone asked her: how did the salty coffee taste? It was very sweet, she replied.

Love is not to forget but to forgive, not to see but to understand, not to hear but to listen, not to let go but to HOLD ON !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2009, 22:41

he he he he please dont tell me the reason why he died is because of that salty coffee - kidney problem lots of laugh
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2009, 08:18

parang meron na etong post na eto..ikaw pa nga ngpost sis! :-?:namatay sya sa sakit sa bato dahil sa alat ng kape ,ngtiis lang! heee heeee
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
cheatsboy13
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
cheatsboy13

Date Joined : 2009-01-22

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2009, 23:10

TGP wrote:
he he he he please dont tell me the reason why he died is because of that salty coffee - kidney problem lots of laugh

ok yun punch line mo bro.... hehehehehe... I really like it. rolling 4 laugh rolling 4 laugh rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
cheatsboy13
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
cheatsboy13

Date Joined : 2009-01-22

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2009, 23:34

Thanks sis, it's a nice story. Very inspiring... try ko nga yan... Sweet n' sour coffee naman yun gagawin ko... hehehehehe.... joke!
Back to top Go down
daryll
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
daryll

Date Joined : 2008-01-29

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09 2009, 06:32

TGP wrote:

natawa ako sa banat mo pakner rolling 4 laugh
back2topic nakakaawa naman siya pinagtitiisan ang kapeng hindi naman pala kaya ng sikmura niya lots of laugh .... pero ika nga need mong mag sacrifice para makuha ang nais mo... thanks for sharing it sis jho ok smiley
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/shinababe
pr3tty_me
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
pr3tty_me

Date Joined : 2008-11-10

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09 2009, 11:19

pde naman magtiis sa 1st day na nagkamali ka, pero yun lifetime na, parang kalokohan nlng un. d nya nakialala ng husto ang asawa nya... peace
Back to top Go down
sanibabe
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator

Date Joined : 2008-03-16

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09 2009, 22:45

Moral Lesson:

pag nakagawa ng katangatan/kasinungalingan though nag results sa maganda, u must have the courage to admit it.... tongue/dila
Back to top Go down
palaboy
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
palaboy

Date Joined : 2008-08-10

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12 2009, 13:39

thanks for sharing!

ah yun lalake sa sakit sa bato namatay sa story diba?
Back to top Go down
Embang
Konek Tambay
Konek Tambay
Embang

Date Joined : 2009-01-30

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 14:24

nice cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Salty Coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salty Coffee!   The Salty Coffee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Salty Coffee!
Page 1 of 1