Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?

Go down 
+8
tiagong_akyat
TGP
osang_2006
sweetche182000
katya
Ailou
sheryl ann
Jhoanna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Empty
PostSubject: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 12:15

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.

on the phone “Mom and Dad, I’m coming home, but I’ve a favor to ask. I have a friend I’d like to bring home with me.”

“Sure,” they replied, “we’d love to meet him.”

“There’s something you should know the son continued, “he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live.”

“No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us.” cow girl

“Son,” said the father, “you don’t know what you’re asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can’t let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He’ll find a way to live on his own.”

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn’t know, their son had only one arm and one leg.

The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don’t like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away from people who aren’t as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are. Thankfully, there’s someone who won’t treat us that way. Someone who loves us with an unconditional love that welcomes us into the forever family, regardless of how messed up we are.

Tonight, before you tuck yourself in for the night, say a little prayer that God will give you the strength you need to accept people as they are, and to help us all be more understanding of those who are different from us!!!
silent
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2008, 09:55

nice story!
Back to top Go down
sheryl ann
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
sheryl ann

Date Joined : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2008, 10:05

nakaka inspired sis arigatou thnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2008, 16:25

ganda nman story,sinubukan nya lng magulang nya ,siya pala un wahhhh
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
katya
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
katya

Date Joined : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2008, 08:53

wow gnda nmn ng story na yan..thnkz
Back to top Go down
sweetche182000
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
sweetche182000

Date Joined : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 15:45

Tama ka dyan sis minsan kasi mahirap i accept ang taong kakaiba diba yun sana matutunan natin na magmahal unconditionally maging ano man sya,sino man sya .
Back to top Go down
osang_2006
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
osang_2006

Date Joined : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:27

oo nga napakaganda nman ng story na yan grabe....
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:36

thanks for sharing mama jhoan..

nice story, but i find the son a stupid fool!!!nag self pity sya...diman lang sya nag exert ng effort na subukang umuwi, dumb ass.for all we know, ang anak kahit pa anong hitsura nyan, mahal padin ng magulang yan..ala pang nagsabi na magulang na pangit ang kanilang anak.

huh???meron bang 100% sa unconditional love??
Back to top Go down
sweetche182000
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
sweetche182000

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:43

Alam mo kuya na gets ko yung point ng guy bakit nya tinanong yun ayaw nyang pahirapan ang parents nya diba or he just testing if his parents can still take care of him I know walang magulang na makakatiis sa anak.Bilib ako sa mga taong nagmamahal unconditionally kasi yun ang tinatawag na true love.
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:53

pero ako diko magets talaga e..ok sana ang story kung di sya nagsuicide diba.me impact.kaso nagpakamatay na dinaman najujustify ang side ng parents nya.bias yon diba.it's but natural for parents don sa initial reaction nila, iba padin yong andon kana at makikita ang kalagayan mo.

sweetche182000 wrote:
Alam mo kuya na gets ko yung point ng guy bakit nya tinanong yun ayaw nyang pahirapan ang parents nya diba or he just testing if his parents can still take care of him I know walang magulang na makakatiis sa anak.Bilib ako sa mga taong nagmamahal unconditionally kasi yun ang tinatawag na true love.
Back to top Go down
sweetche182000
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
sweetche182000

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:59

Ok sige kung yan opinyon mo . Siguro di nya lang matanggap pero im not saying na tama na nagsuicide sya ha mali yun.
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 17:03

nyahhh yon nga ang kalokohan nya don e, ang magsuicide ang loko nyahhh rolling 4 laugh

di na sya nag isip ng impact ng ginagawa nya sa magulang nya, ingrato :devil:

sweetche182000 wrote:
Ok sige kung yan opinyon mo . Siguro di nya lang matanggap pero im not saying na tama na nagsuicide sya ha mali yun.
Back to top Go down
sweetche182000
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
sweetche182000

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 17:05

Ganun eh huli na ang lahat yun ang lesson pang isa "Dont commit suicide""" nyahhh nyahhh
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 17:19

mama jhoan, medyo OT na

yan ang tunay, never and never do foolish things kahit na gaano pa kabigat ang problema mo.

lahat ng problema laging me katapat na solusyon yan.ang problema at solution e balance of evil and good.most often, yang problema gawa ng evil yan then yong solution yan ang bigay ng dyos sa atin.kaya kita mo, pag ang tao me problema either papakamatay sila or magagalit sa dyos diba, kasi nga yon e gawa ng evil para magalit ang tao sa dyos.and once na nagpakamatay ka or nagalit sa dyos nakaak score si taning.

:singing:

Last edited by loveydoo on Thu May 22 2008, 17:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiagong_akyat
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
tiagong_akyat

Date Joined : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 17:25

ayaw nya kc maging pabigat sya sa magulang nya kya nagawa nya un, lalo na kung matatanda na cla.dapat nga hnde sya ng suicide ksi meron pa mas grabe ang kapansanan kasya sa kanya.
Back to top Go down
daryll
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
daryll

Date Joined : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 19:22

maganda yong story....may leksiyon hindi lang about sa unconditional love kundi maging don sa sitwasyon na kailangang subukan muna nating ipagtapat kung ano man meron tayo bago mag isip ng kung anu ano..... smile
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/shinababe
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 01:03

yup, kung kasi one side kalang mafofocus ka don sa nangyari sa anak, pero kung babasahin mo maige ang kwento dual yang lesson dyan smile

daryll wrote:
maganda yong story....may leksiyon hindi lang about sa unconditional love kundi maging don sa sitwasyon na kailangang subukan muna nating ipagtapat kung ano man meron tayo bago mag isip ng kung anu ano..... smile
Back to top Go down
tiagong_akyat
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
tiagong_akyat

Date Joined : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 16:48

kung nagsuicide man cia ung ang choice nya kc ayaw din nya kaawaan sya ng mga tao kung nag iisa na sya sa buhay.naging selfish din kc un mga parents nya.
Back to top Go down
frenejp30
Konek Adviser
 Konek Adviser
frenejp30

Date Joined : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 16:50

maraming salamat sa magandang kuwento. all stories have their good and bad side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 06:51

hehehe! nice story..

well agree na naman ako don kay loveydoo the son is so stupid..

sis sweet d naman kailagnan e testing ang lahat ng bagay lalo na wen it comes to LOVE.

ALL I KNOW ONLY PARENTS CAN GIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO THER CHILDREN..
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15 2009, 22:48

bump
Back to top Go down
ken_saudiboy
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
ken_saudiboy

Date Joined : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2009, 16:58

nice story... smile
Back to top Go down
raven
Konek Thread Setter
  Konek Thread Setter
raven

Date Joined : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 01:08

nice post po it reminds us not to look on what it may give effect on our live but on how it will affects us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?   can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can u give the 100% called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?
Page 1 of 1