Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?

Go down 
+2
lany
serenity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
serenity
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator
serenity

Date Joined : 2009-08-24

How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Empty
PostSubject: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 04:39

The parade in NY started this morning and I missed it. We used to go to NY to celebrate the event with fellow Filipinos, but now, it's just another ordinary day. sad

I would've loved to walk around and see exhibits and presentations. They're fun. dancing Sometimes, they even have famous comedians and actors as their guests. peace

The last time that I had been to one, I saw Miriam. I forgot if she has the title of Miss Philippines or Binibining Pilipinas. heee heeee

waving
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Elle-Serenity/100000214150970
lany
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
lany

Date Joined : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 05:57

basically, most filipinos do not know that independence day exists. somewhat self-defeating on my part. we need national awareness, media then, is doing their part, its time to do ours i guess. sad

however, most of us celebrate it with joyful hearts.. grin/emo
Back to top Go down
frenejp30
Konek Adviser
 Konek Adviser
frenejp30

Date Joined : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 08:08

often, we had a mass first then a party where also we let the japanese participate with our traditional dances.
Back to top Go down
ken_saudiboy
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
ken_saudiboy

Date Joined : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 22:22

wala siguro akong gagawin na unusual this coming Independence day. Work at saka paminsan-minsan, silip sa net....Malapit na nga pala un ah!!!! kelang nga ba iyon??? rolling 4 laugh rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06 2010, 05:54

Just an ordinary day here in Japan. Doing house chores or going to 8 working hours! silent
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
jgwapito

Date Joined : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 10:13

wala lang.. sa bahay pa din... normal working schedule..
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?   How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you celebrate Philippine Independence Day?
Page 1 of 1