Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your family tradition during Holy Week?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
serenity
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator
serenity

Date Joined : 2009-08-24

What is your family tradition during Holy Week? Empty
PostSubject: What is your family tradition during Holy Week?   What is your family tradition during Holy Week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02 2010, 23:49

In the U.S., we go to mass from Holy Thursday to Easter Sunday and do the stations of the cross when it's performed during those times. smile

In the Phils., I went to Laguna to participate in their "penitence" walk and see an actual dramatization/act of the Passion of Christ.

I used to go with my close friends to do a "penitence" walk from our place in Rizal to the church in Antipolo City. We go up at night and we finish and come down from the church after having mass in the early morning.

waving
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Elle-Serenity/100000214150970
sanibabe
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator

Date Joined : 2008-03-16

What is your family tradition during Holy Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your family tradition during Holy Week?   What is your family tradition during Holy Week? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 01:01

here in KSA.. it's just an ordinary week.. nothing special thou we still don't eat meat ... smile

Phils... we do the Visita Iglesia, go to Kapitangan and do the stations of the Cross and watch those people who were crucified... then watch Senakulo ... & hear Palm Sunday Mass.. smile
Back to top Go down

What is your family tradition during Holy Week?
Page 1 of 1