Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIBLE VERSES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17 2008, 08:56

What is your favorite Bible verses?
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
Anonymous

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17 2008, 09:07

ako? Ung "The 8 Beatitudes"from the Gospel of St.Matthews 5:3-10 (open n ng Bible and read it smug ) pra s kin kc isa yan s mga masasabi kong promises na pag nabasa mo sya and ma i-apply mo sya w/ur own prang u can feel the real Love of God..aral sya for me w/a word of promise n din to called kc nga it tells n ur gonna have this or that if u try to do it w/others..
Back to top Go down
sheryl ann
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
sheryl ann

Date Joined : 2008-01-22

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2008, 12:56

john 14 verse 6 i am the way thruth and the life no one come to the father but by me
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
Anonymous

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 12:24

Psalm 23

the LORD is my shepherd, i shalll not be in want. he makes me lie down in green pastures, he leadsme beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. he guides me in path of righteousness for his name sake. even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will no evil, for you are with me; you rod and you st aff the comfort me. you prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. you anoint my head with with oil; my up overflows. surely gooness and love will follow all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the LORD...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 13:28

For me John 3:16 when God give His only begotten Son to paid for our sin... dyan mo makta kung ano tayo kamahal ng God... if your going to look at it... and meditate in the beginning how indiscribable He is, He is the created Heavens and the earth He owns evarything we saw we taste, we breath, touch feel all thas sorround us.... the whole universe is He but yet He gave his son for us to be paid. is that so incridible.. undiscribable God.... God of all gods.
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 05:14

ako nman 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 about LOVE!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
love bites
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Anonymous

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 10:13

PSALM 91

He wo dwells in the shelter of the most hig will rest in the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my GOD, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. you will not fear the teror of night nor the arrow the flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroy at midday. A thousand may fall a your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the MOST HIGH your dwelling--even the LORD, who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you, no desaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot againts a stone. You will tread upon the lion and cobra; you tranple the great lion and the serphent. Because he loves you, "says the LORD," I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledge my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will satisfy him and show my salvation." smile
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 19:01

We love Him because He first loved us.
1 John 4:9-10

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
MUDZ
Konek Promoter
Konek Promoter
MUDZ

Date Joined : 2008-10-14

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 20:38

naku mukhang nasusunog ako :devil:
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/7884235
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
jgwapito

Date Joined : 2008-04-27

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2008, 13:41

Assurance of Salvation
1 John 5:11-12
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has
the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Assurance of Answered Prayer
John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy
will be complete.

Assurance of Guidance
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways,
acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.

Assurance of Forgiveness
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all
unrighteousness.

Assurance of Victory
1 Corinthians. 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not
let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide
a way out so that you can stand up under it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org
Sponsored content

BIBLE VERSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE VERSES   BIBLE VERSES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIBLE VERSES
Page 1 of 1