Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible Verse of the Day

Go down 
+7
baby_maker82
marga25ph
jgwapito
Ailou
MUDZ
RINGO STARR
elyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

Date Joined : 2009-02-17

Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 12:30

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Psalm 34:10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Emotions/133316206720969
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 16:43

Monday, December 14, 2009

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 11:56

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 15:4
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 18:18

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:11
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 12:52

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labor. Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 2:10-11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 18, 2009

"Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."
Acts 5:38-39

Saturday, December 19, 2009

He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool.
Proverbs 10:18

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.
1 John 3:21-22

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 12:52

Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2009, 13:23

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A fool's lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating.
Proverbs 18:6

..................................................................................................

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

..................................................................................................

Thursday, December 24, 2009

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" -- which means, "God with us."
Matthew 1:23

Friday, December 25, 2009
Next >>
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
Matthew 7:24-27

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2009, 13:23

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:43

Monday, December 28, 2009

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
Romans 10:4

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name."
Psalm 91:14

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
James 5:16

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:46

Friday, January 1, 2010

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
Psalm 145:18-19

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2

Monday, January 4, 2010

But when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."
Mark 6:49-50

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me."
Malachi 2:2

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.
Proverbs 10:19

Friday, January 8, 2010

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Psalm 1:1-3

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33

Sunday, January 10, 2010

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
Luke 10:27

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:50

Monday, January 11, 2010

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life -- in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.
Philippians 2:14-16

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
1 Timothy 6:11

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.
Psalm 32:10

Thursday, January 14, 2010

To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
Proverbs 8:13

Friday, January 15, 2010

A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.
Proverbs 29:23

Saturday, January 16, 2010

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
1 John 4:21

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."
Luke 6:43-45

Monday, January 18, 2010

The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
1 Corinthians 12:12-13

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.
Romans 3:20

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:54

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

Friday, January 22, 2010

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:2

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.
Proverbs 15:33

Sunday, January 24, 2010

On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.
1 Corinthians 16:2

Monday, January 25, 2010

Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.
Proverbs 16:32

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols."
Isaiah 42:8

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jesus Christ gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
Titus 2:14

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead -- since he was about a hundred years old -- and that Sarah's womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
Romans 4:18-21

Friday, January 29, 2010

Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
Mark 13:11

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
Romans 13:1-2

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
Proverbs 10:12

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:56

Monday, February 1, 2010

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
Psalm 119:9

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
Proverbs 3:11-12

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 12:56

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do everything in love.
1 Corinthians 16:14
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 10:31

Friday, February 5, 2010

He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool.
Proverbs 10:18

Saturday, February 6, 2010

May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
2 Thessalonians 3:5
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 10:32

Sunday, February 7, 2010

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08 2010, 10:54

Monday, February 8, 2010

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 14:16

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul."
Joshua 22:5

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 14:17

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Luke 12:48

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11 2010, 11:19

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."
Jeremiah 17:7

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 10:16

Friday, February 12, 2010

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
Psalm 51:1-2

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 10:07

Monday, February 15, 2010

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.
-1 Thessalonians 5:15

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 10:11

Monday, February 15, 2010

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

1 Thessalonians 5:15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Galatians 6:9
Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 10:12

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A fool spurns his father's discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.

Proverbs 15:5

Back to top Go down
elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
elyn

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 02:17

Thursday, February 18, 2010

If the LORD had not been on our side when men attacked us, when their anger flared against us, they would have swallowed us alive; the flood would have engulfed us, the torrent would have swept over us, the raging waters would have swept us away.

Psalm 124:2-5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day   Bible Verse of the Day - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible Verse of the Day
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next