Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMOR AND INSPIRATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 01:11

Two men went fishing. One was an experienced fisherman, the other wasn't. Every time the experienced fisherman caught a big fish, he put it in his ice chest to keep it fresh. Whenever the inexperienced fisherman caught a big fish, he threw it back.

The experienced fisherman watched this go on all day and finally got tired of seeing the man waste good fish. "Why do you keep throwing back all the big fish you catch?" he asked.

The inexperienced fisherman replied, "I only have a small frying pan."

Sometimes, like that fisherman, we throwback the big plans, big dreams,big jobs, big opportunities that God gives us. Our faith is too small.

We laugh at that fisherman who didn't figure out that all he needed was a bigger frying pan, yet how ready are we to increase the size of our faith?

Whether it's a problem or a possibility, God will never give you anything bigger than you can handle. That means we can confidently walk into anything God brings our way.

You can do all things through Christ (Philippians 4:13.) Nothing is too big for God.

REMEMBER:
Stop telling God you've got big problems.
Tell your problems you've got a BIG GOD! smile

Back to top Go down
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
RINGO STARR

Date Joined : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 16:11

oo naman kahit nga ang araw sa kalawakan ay tuldok rin lang kung iyong pag masdan.
Back to top Go down
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
marga25ph

Date Joined : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 16:38

nice one make me rethink bout things in my life
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 12:54

nakaka inspire pag ganyan nababasa ko,thanks for sharing rose
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
pr3tty_me
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
pr3tty_me

Date Joined : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20 2008, 22:44

ganda naman, goodpost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMOR AND INSPIRATION   HUMOR AND INSPIRATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMOR AND INSPIRATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares! :: ..Konek Pinoy Discussion.. :: Inspirational, Beliefs & Words to Ponder-
Jump to: