Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal**GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Story too Beautiful not to share...

Go down 
+6
Ailou
Jhoanna
daryll
marga25ph
jpg
TGP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

A Story too Beautiful not to share... Empty
PostSubject: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 16:48

A son asked his father, ‘Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?” The father who, despite having a heart condition, says ‘Yes’. They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying “Yes” to his son’s request of going through the race together.

One day, the son asked his father, “Dad, let’s join the Ironman together.” To which, his father said “Yes” too.

For those who don’t know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island .

Father and son went on to complete the race together. Here is the video:

Last edited by TGP on Fri Nov 07 2008, 17:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 17:17

Grabe it realy touch my heart.. thanks for sharing kapatid..
Back to top Go down
jpg
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
jpg

Date Joined : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 18:24

WOW HEART BREAKING YAN BRO...................GREAT DAD...............

clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
marga25ph

Date Joined : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 18:46

nice one kakatouch nman
Back to top Go down
daryll
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
daryll

Date Joined : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 19:56

napakadakilang ama niya....thanks for sharing papa TGP!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/shinababe
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 04:09

This father-and-son team is known as "Team Hoyt". They are from Massachusetts and together they have competed in many marathon races and triathlons. Yes, even that triathlon that requires superhuman efforts of running 26.2 miles, cycling 112 miles and swimming 2.4 miles.

You see son Rick is a spastic quadriplegic, cerebral palsy, non-speaking person. For the past 25 years or more, devoted and super dedicated dad has pushed and pulled his non-talking and non-walking son across America over hundred of finish lines.

David Tereshchuk, a documentary television producer writes, "When his dad runs, Rick is in a wheelchair that his dad is pushing. When Dad cycles, Rick is in the seat-pod from his wheelchair, attached to the front of the bike. When Dad swims, Rick is in a small but heavy, firmly stabilized boat being pulled by his Dad."
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
Jhoanna

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 04:48

bad ka papa lovey, aga mo kong pinaiyak! cry tulo tuloy uhog ko! cry
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
Ailou

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 09:31

tumulo naman luha ko dito,nagtayuan balahibo ko sa awa..edited ko pa eto akala ko yung ama yung disabled,wahhhh!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
marga25ph

Date Joined : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 17:03

di nakakasawang panuod uli clap praise the LORD 💋

make u rethink ur life ..... make you realize and appreciate life more .....
Back to top Go down
yanalyn
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
yanalyn

Date Joined : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 19:46

grabe tumulo ang perlas ko dto goodpost
Back to top Go down
sanibabe
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator

Date Joined : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2008, 02:39

goodpost
.....nice one bro..... it makes me missed my kids most...... uhuhhhuhuuu...
:ngawa:
Back to top Go down
pauline
Bagong kakonek
 Bagong kakonek
pauline

Date Joined : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2008, 18:13

grabe. bato ang di umiyak dito.........hu hu hu .............best father ever...........
Back to top Go down
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek
TGP

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 16:10

pano nalang kaya yong son pag namatay na ang tatay cry
Back to top Go down
pr3tty_me
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
pr3tty_me

Date Joined : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25 2008, 22:35

grabe talaga ang love ng parents s kanilang mga anak..

i think lahat naman siguro or most of us, pare-pareho un intense ng pagmamahal sa mga anak, as in sobra at unconditional talaga.. nagkakaiba lang kasi kung pano natin iparamdam, i-guide at ibigay ang pangangailangan ng mga anak natin.

kaiyak naman e2.. i am so thankful to God that my kids are all healthy, that's what i always ask of Him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26 2008, 06:28

sanibabe wrote:
goodpost
.....nice one bro..... it makes me missed my kids most...... uhuhhhuhuuu...
:ngawa:

Lika halflife comfort kita pahiram ko sau shoulder ko.. birthday mo naman ngayon eh ... happy birthday! happy birthday happy bday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story too Beautiful not to share...   A Story too Beautiful not to share... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Story too Beautiful not to share...
Page 1 of 1